Golf & Relax at Villa Asfodeli
3 nights - double room
Half Board basis
2 green fees
Price per person (starting from) € 600,00 - for 2 participants
The price includes:
- 3-night stay in a double room at Villa Asfodeli Hotel de Charme in half board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- 2 green fees at Is Arenas Golf & Country Club
- welcome drink with “Malvasia di Bosa”
- 1 relaxing massage
- 1 seafood dinner with tasting of lobster
- transfers from/to the golf course
- private transfers from and to Alghero Airport
Villa Asfodeli is a hotel de charme located in the old town centre of Trasnuraghes, a nice village not far from Alghero and very close to Bosa. The fully restored Art Nouveau house (built in 1925) is set in front of a beautiful 18th century church and it’s surrounded by a lush garden with pool overlooking the sea. The fully-equipped guestrooms of Villa Asfodeli are spread in the Villa, in the rustic homes located in the garden and in the historic house (just 50 mts far). Guests have the possibility to rent bicycles and to enjoy the wellness area and the fitness room. Villa Asfodeli is just 5 mns drive from the beach and only 30 mns from the Golf Is Arenas.
Is Arenas Golf & Country Club is situated in an area where vast pine woods extend to a 4 kilometres of sandy shoreline. The layout of the course was designed by the famous American golf course architects Von Hagge, Smelek and Baril who sculpted the 18 holes par 72 within a private pine forest of 700 hectares and natural sand dunes, creating one of the more stunning courses in Europe.