AW Sighientu Life Hotel & Spa
is located directly on the beach, along a stretch of coast between Cagliari
, about 25 kms far from Cagliari airport. The hotel is covered with gardens and palm trees, which extend all the way out to the beach.
AW Sighientu Life Hotel & Spa has been built using natural materials such as stone and wood, with lovely care for every small detail. Ethnic furnishings from Bali contribute to create an exotic and charming atmosphere. Indoor gardens and water fountains lead to the Sighientu Thalasso Center
, which provides remedies for the body, based on the benefits of sea-water. The beautiful natural rocky swimming pool is located next to the private beach, and adjacent to the sport area. The scenery is made even more splendid by a pond of fresh water surrounded by a green mantle of vegetation, with swans and various species of birds.
Sighientu Hotel offers 220 air-conditioned guest rooms that are beautifully decorated and fully equipped : satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, mini bar, telephone. Superior rooms have the same facilities, plus a living room, LCD TV 42’, tisane and coffee maker corner. Superior room also include: free entrance to the Sighientu Thalasso Centre for bio-marine itinerary, sauna, hammam, Kneipp treatment, welcome massage, mini bar with beverages included, special courtesy set. Most of them have sea view (on request, without extra fees), mini bar with drinks included.
The Scirocco main restaurant with wide outdoor terraces with sea view. The Libeccio restaurant, located near the swimming pool and the beach, offers a rich buffet of international and regional dishes, a large grill where you can taste the delicious local meat and fish; there is also a special area for children. Every week the restaurant proposes a typical Sardinian dinner.
The are also a cocktail bar inside the hotel and a snack bar close to the swimming pool and the beach. Some services will be available according to the weather conditions and occupancy of the Hotel.
Drinks at meals are not included.
Club Card obligatory to be paid on the spot (from 3 years old) from 26th May to 30th September: Euro 35,00 per person per week. It includes beach services, activities and games, mini club and sports as follows:
- Swimming pool (1.500 cubic metres with kids area)
- Tennis court (synthetic turf)
- Beach volley
- 5-a-side court
- Play area (baby's bottles heater and baby-changing table on request)
- Unattended private parking
- Day-time and night-time entertainment (from 26th May - 30th September) - An animation team careful and discrete will propose daily tournaments, sports, races, music and dances
- Piano bar
- AW Kids Club (May 26th – Sep 30th)
Baby Club (3-6 y.o.) and Mini Club (7-12 y.o. ). Activities and assistance from 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., including a lunch with the staff
- Special Junior Club (13 to 17 y.o.): sporting activities, games, tournaments, evening entertainments to involve them in a holiday in the sign of the friendship and of the amusement.
- Fully equipped beach (nourishment sand) in front of the hotel; beach towel with Euro 10,00 deposit. The use of plastic shoes while swimming is highly recommended.
- Shuttle service to Cagliari centre upon payment in Low Season (Apr 1st – Jun 2nd and Sep 30th – Oct 31st)
- Free shuttle service from the hotel to the Poetto beach to be booked at reception (from Jun 2nd to Sep 30th - Beach service excluded)
- Boutiques and shops (open from April to October)
- Congress Centre
- Touristic port for boats up to 28 metres (next to the hotel)
- Excursion program available at reception
- Rental car recommended
SIGHIENTU THALASSO CENTRE
The marine climate, the sun, the nature, give a great contribute to all the positive effects offered by the Sighientu Thalasso Centre (kids under 16 are not allowed). The main attraction is a swimming pool with seawater at 32 Celsius degrees and bio marine itineraries with water jets to massage and stretch all body parts. In the Centre there are different areas for Thalasso treatments, beauty treatments, fitness and relax.
Small-sized pets admitted: Euro 35,00 per week to be paid on the spot (meals not included).